|Classes in this File||Line Coverage||Branch Coverage||Complexity|
* Licensed under the MIT License
* Copyright 2010 (c) Flávio Silva, http://flsilva.com
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
* obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
* files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without
* restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
* copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
* copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
* included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
* NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
* HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
* FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR
* OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
* This interface exposes a way to tell to an object that it is no longer needed.
* <p>When the <code>dispose()</code> method is invoked on an object, it should stop all its processes and kill all its references to another objects, explicitly controlling the lifecycle of all its dependencies.
* If the dependency also implements this interface, its <code>dispose()</code> method should be called by this object.</p>
* <p>If the object has a parent class (base class) and the parent class also implements this interface, the <code>dispose()</code> method of the parent class should be called, propagating this action through the hierarchy of parents.</p>
* <p>If the <code>dispose()</code> method is called more than once, the object should ignore all calls after the first one, without throwing an error.</p>
* <p>Since the <code>dispose()</code> method was called, the object just wait to be released from memory by the garbage collection process.</p>
* <p>The object should throw the org.as3coreaddendum.errors.ObjectDisposedError if some method is called after the <code>dispose()</code> method was called, indicating an illegal operation.</p>
* @see org.as3coreaddendum.errors.ObjectDisposedError ObjectDisposedError
* @author Flávio Silva
public interface IDisposable
* Dispose the object to be garbage collected.
function dispose(): void;