|Classes in this File||Line Coverage||Branch Coverage||Complexity|
* Licensed under the MIT License
* Copyright 2010 (c) Flávio Silva, http://flsilva.com
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
* obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
* files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without
* restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
* copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
* copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
* included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
* NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
* HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
* FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR
* OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
* This interface imposes a total ordering on the objects of each class that implements it.
* This ordering is referred to as the class's <em>natural ordering</em>, and the class's compareTo method is referred to as its <em>natural comparison method</em>.
* @author Flávio Silva
public interface IComparable
* Compares this object with the specified object for order.
* @param o
* @return a negative integer, zero, or a positive integer as this object is less than, equal to, or greater than the specified object.
* @throws org.as3coreaddendum.errors.ClassCastError if the specified object's type prevents it from being compared to this object.
function compareTo(o:*): int;